We offer free standard shipping on all US orders over $75, Yay! Shipping upgrades can always be added at checkout with an additional cost. International orders over $250 get free standard international shipping.
Processing time: We process and ship your orders from Houston, Texas. Please allow 2-4 business for our team to process your order once your payment has been posted.
Orders placed during weekends will begin processing the next business day (excluding holidays)
The cut-off time for all expedited shipping services (including overnight and 2-3 day express) is 12 PM PST. Orders placed after 12 PM PST that ship overnight or express may not be processed the same day.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking information. Please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking to be updated.
**Free domestic shipping, can take anywhere from 5-8 business days to deliver from the shipping date. We make our best to dispatch your orders as soon as possible, we know how badly you want your new jewelry!
International Taxes, Duties and Customs Fees
- Alma Libre Jewelry ships your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's customs policies please contact your local customs office.
- USPS's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
Note to Customer:
- We cannot be responsible for items in the event that you are out of town and there is a valid proof of delivery.
- Additional fees for customs and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Not Responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, or transfers from our main service provider to the local carrier in your country.